What's the difference ?

CRUZR47

Local time
12:25 PM
What's the difference between the Honda GX50 and the GXH50 ? Wanting to do a 4 stroke next so checking things out and any opinions on the HF 79cc Predator motor. Thanks for any input.

The GHX50's is 2.65" taller and 3lbs. more weight.

I believe the GX50 uses the industry-standard 76mm clutch.

Pocket bike transmissions fit this engine, but won't fit the GHX50 without a large, expensive aluminum adaptor.

The GHX50 has a larger clutch which is unique.

The Predator 79cc engine is larger and heavier than the GHX50.

Last edited:
Thanks but still confused , I'm 4 stroke dumb when it comes to putting on a bike, but I'm gonna do it , learned all I want about 2 strokes, gonna keep a couple to play with but gonna build a 4 stroke for daily rider to work etc. but I want to go Honda cause I know they are reliable, but did not realize Honda made so many models, I guess I need to be more direct in question cause I seen the GX50NTS3 I don't know how to tie it in to the bike, but I also seen the GXH50QXA and it had a shaft coming out for a sprocket?? My question is which Honda 50 motor do I need to get? and I got my eye on that 79cc predator, but I think that be better for a gas frame bike and don't really like what I see in the ones on ebay right now but thank for any help cause I will need it. just tired of always having to do something on the 2 strokes just to make it to work want to jump ,on one and go and keep the 2 strokes to play with. thanks guys GX50NTS3.pngGXH50QXA.pngGXH50QXA SHAFT.pngGX50NTS3 CLUTCH.png

Don't forget there's china clones of the GXH50, GX50. They're quality motors for half the price. Not Honda's though.
As in the Hausheng? cause that 53cc looks good , but really leaning towards the 79cc Predator, and do you know if you can get a belt drive system for the 79cc Predator? thanks for everybody reply

Back