whats the first steps toward more performance

Also i noticed the middle hole drilled is slightly off towrds the middle can u see? Will that matter?
You want it dead center between the holes & centered on the crankshaft flyweight, it was my very first 1 it's not perfect but better than it was.

You want it dead center between the holes & centered on the crankshaft flyweight, it was my very first 1 it's not perfect but better than it was.
Looks decent for a first. I tried on one, rushed it now its f***ed and i got a six pack to make me forget but it didnt work.

Also one more thing. 15mm is not all the way through the weights right? Because its pretty close to being 15 mm thick
I'm sure it's a 12mm hole 15mm deep, but you need to figure your balance factor out by weighing your rotating assembly, every engine is different. I think the older cranks had a thicker flyweight/cheek, I believe my crank is a older 1 because its 19.5mm thick at the flyweight.

I'm sure it's a 12mm hole 15mm deep, but you need to figure your balance factor out by weighing your rotating assembly, every engine is different. I think the older cranks had a thicker flyweight/cheek, I believe my crank is a older 1 because its 19.5mm thick at the flyweight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 109
Back