Whats the Happs

Deity

Local time
6:55 AM
sup new to this site just sayin hi
im currently posted up in tucson over the past four years ive owned bout 7 motorbikes all of which ended up being stolen(one right out of my house)

funny story bout that one i went to jail for like 3 days i get out and the night before someone (later to be found out ) went in back yard broke in and took my bike out of my back room
i get a call from a "buddy" says "hay i got ur bike i lifted it from the dude who stole it i have urs and his sorta"

well the sorta was that the guy took every part off my frame and put it exactly like i had it on his frame only differance was his frame was black
after "buddy" was told NO i wouldnt BUY my bike back he was ****ed even more ****ed when i said i was flattered

flattered that i had built such a bad *** bike that dude didnt change a thing just frame color
left him to deal with the hassle of menuvering two semi put together bikes(pain it the *** if u have tryed)

anyway im blabbering im on my 8th build and its my best ill be posting pics now in the other forum check it out .....Deity......

Welcome to the forum.
Sorry your bike was boosted. I lock mine to a gate in my yard to discourage joy riders.

Welcome to Mbc

Hey Deity..ENO (Down Under)..Welcome to the "global" motored bike forum..checked your pics and noticed you have modded an OCC Stingray frame..Yes?..Got two..one motored..Good bikes but difficult builds..The seat..up up up for the big guys...use SEARCH every time for the quickest answers..good luck Eno (Oz)

Back