Engine Trouble Whats the likelyhood of crank case being full of unburnt fuel?

Local time
8:59 AM
So my engine hasn't started in awhile, however I've been playing with the CDI that may be bad which I am 75% sure on why she won't start...

The spark was a slight tickle, but after cutting the harness slip ends the coil got a bit more juicier spark little pulse...

Although not a jolt I know that my issue seems weak spark related.

"What's the likeness % of my engine not starting if the case was full of unburnt fuel caused by a slightly tilted carb on a offset intake?"

She feels strong on foot compression via kick but she won't go.

don't think there is any leaks.

When she passed, I was about to gun here into the job went to dump the clutch and she bogged down.

Couldn't get her to start for s**t.

At the end of my work day I got it to fire one last time, also after holding the throttle slightly with her disengaged I shot some intake throttle body cleaner and she cleared up and was able to idle when I left she was driving slower then a snail.

She then stalled so had to pedal to my down hill slope, once I got to the down hill I engaged it and she drove me all the way home but slugged at the bottom so I had to pedal to keep her going.....

We matched in tandem and rode 8.1 miles after that she's been sleeping ever since I think the CDI IS SHOT though I swapped the Mag with my spare from my dead 50cc.

It's not the Mag but if I'm correct the Mag creates the signal and the CDI makes the spark correct?

if it is full of fuel, it will be smoking a LOT

Well thank you, we can rule that out its probably just a weak CDI.

Doubt lean running can blow the gaskets either cause if she blew it would have made a noise instead of pure flat out bogg down.

It's something simple though no blow by seen in ports rings look OK just adjusted the clutch too was loose a tad bit explains the rattling from time to time at high speeds

Back