What's the name of this engine please help

So what did this person say? Unless it was really f***ed up maybe They could get a second chance. 1. It's a chick, and we know how emotional they can get. 2. VikingMike lives in Hungary and plane tickets cost a s**tload. If your riding a motorized bike probably a little over the budget. 3. He's a Viking. Lots of folks talk s**t about Vikings when they are not around, but no one really wants to f*** with them once up close and personal. I don't know a damn thing about those transmissions because I don't want to. They are pure junk not worth repairing. Buy a belt drive G4 trans, and stop being mean to folks on the internet. Especially Vikings. That's just unhealthy.

That is a Huasheng 142f 49cc motor. Vikings are bad bad men. They raped, pillaged and burned my ancestors, even enslaved my people. I want reparations for my people's suffering. I want the Minnesota Vikings to change their name, it's offensive as hell. Next are the demands on the Italians/Romans. Pretty sure I have a beef w/the Brits too for burning down my Whitehouse and never paying for it. Maybe we should start a BBQ and watch Buckingham palace go up in some smoke for revenge.

So what did this person say? Unless it was really f***ed up maybe They could get a second chance. 1. It's a chick, and we know how emotional they can get. 2. VikingMike lives in Hungary and plane tickets cost a s**tload. If your riding a motorized bike probably a little over the budget. 3. He's a Viking. Lots of folks talk sh*t about Vikings when they are not around, but no one really wants to f*** with them once up close and personal. I don't know a damn thing about those transmissions because I don't want to. They are pure junk not worth repairing. Buy a belt drive G4 trans, and stop being mean to folks on the internet. Especially Vikings. That's just unhealthy.

Well, I was trying to help her. She started telling me how I'm a low life, after telling her to please not post 3 times. I then told her she put it in the wrong place, because it was in the 2 stroke section. She started going off at me how I'm a grown man and how I ride bicycles and she wishes I crash into a tree. She also said she hopes my kids come out wrong with different life threatening defects, and how she wishes that my family members die. We were trying to help her.

Well, I was trying to help her. She started telling me how I'm a low life, after telling her to please not post 3 times. I then told her she put it in the wrong place, because it was in the 2 stroke section. She started going off at me how I'm a grown man and how I ride bicycles and she wishes I crash into a tree. She also said she hopes my kids come out wrong with different life threatening defects, and how she wishes that my family members die. We were trying to help her.
Wow! What does she have against trees?

I don't know if that's a saying or what, I'm not american, sorry I don't get it.

But I don't know. She got mad at us both real fast, and then got her threads deleted/deleted them herself. Then she created this new account!

I don't know if that's a saying or what, I'm not american, sorry I don't get it.

But I don't know. She got mad at us both real fast, and then got her threads deleted/deleted them herself. Then she created this new account!
Sorry Bro I was just making a stupid joke like what happens if a Viking runs into a tree? the tree gets f***ed up. I doubt she lasts long on here.

Use the ignore feature, that person will disappear for good. I've only used it once so far because of a certain vendors ignorant posts. It works really well.

Back