What's the safest way to remove paint from a 66cc motorized bike engine?

And dont forget to use crack filler on those unsightly gaps between the fins.
I was going to suggest replacing the motor with the good ol' baseball card in the wheel routine.

No more stinky oily motors that burn your skin, the baseball card gives the same motor sound effect with all the benefits of not having to deal with the difficult to use happy time engines!

Add more cards for an even bigger motor sound effect! An upgrade from 49cc to 66 has never been so easy. But wait, there's more! If you send in your used motor before the end of this post I'll double the offer and send you 12 baseball cards instead of 6! All for the low, low price of $19.95 (plus s+h)

You won't find a better gasoline free engine optimization and modular sound upgrade deal like this ANYWHERE on the internet. So hurry up and reply to this message now!

It certainly has green cred, and thats a good look for marketing look these days. Have you considered extended warranty options?

Unrelated, but i loved Rickys deadpan but impressed look, as he sucks on the pipe to steal gas from the trailer park supervisors tank "Lehey uses premium!"

It certainly has green cred, and thats a good look for marketing look these days. Have you considered extended warranty options?

Unrelated, but i loved Rickys deadpan but impressed look, as he sucks on the pipe to steal gas from the trailer park supervisors tank "Lehey uses premium!"
Not only does this amazing offer make your motored bike EPA, FDA, and DOT approved, it also comes with a limited lifetime warranty with online registration with the FAA and NASA. And for a limited time you will receive a free pair of baseball card modification shears (while supplies last) to professionally tune the lengths of the gas free engine upgrade cards, and alow you achieve that "just right" sound.

But wait there's more!

Act now and I will throw in a free professional style smoke generator, to get that realistic 2 smoke oil burning effect! Just use the easy to use integrated scratch and light strip on the package to light the smoke ignition stick, and apply lit stick to a card to instantly reproduce the smoke effect you know and love. (just pay additional shipping and handling)

Post now!

Back