Whats this?

All4-1

Local time
10:53 PM
Hey guys.
I ordered a 66/80cc zeda motor kit and there's one parts I'm not too sure what is for...

Lmk please cause I'm thinking it's for a different frame with cables getting in the way or something like that?

Just a thin rectangle w two bolts.. I don't think I need it?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20210610_004022_HDR.jpg
    20210610_004022_HDR.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 105
Hey guys.
I ordered a 66/80cc zeda motor kit and there's one parts I'm not too sure what is for...

Lmk please cause I'm thinking it's for a different frame with cables getting in the way or something like that?

Just a thin rectangle w two bolts.. I don't think I need it?

Thanks
Is that part of the Exhaust strap?
That part is what is called an "install kit for chain guard" (page 2 of 14 in the instruction manual provided below Part #1)...At least thats what my Zeda 80 manual calls it...I just drilled my own hole in the chain guard and used an "Adel" clamp to hold mine to the frame instead...i took me losing 2 chain guards over the years on other bikes due to metal fatigue where the guard is fastened to learn this trick...lol...DAMIEN

Here you go for instruction manual for Zeda 80 complete with parts identification etc...DAMIEN

https://www.bicycle-engines.com/product_images/uploaded_images/FireStorm-PK80-Installation.pdf

Last edited:
Thanks you sir, and for the instructions-
Rep to you for being so helpful, damien

Back