When traffic gets heavy..........

I'm not sure he is caring about safety much here, brother. lol I think he is going quite the opposite way with it, and i hope there is a camera man involved while he is riding his antizombie bike. I want to see the footage.
I get it now, however I once was flipped over the handle bars when the rear Staton axle broke on the LandRider. The unexpected happens. I sure hate to think a chainsaw blade was waiting there for me to land on lol😖

Wouldn't you love to have something like this when someone turns right in front of you ?

Seriously, looking at this got me thinking....................loose the chainsaw and mount the engine in front of the tire down even with the axle for a better center of gravity. Hang the gas tank off the handlebar. I know it would look unconventionally funny, but is there any engineering reason this might not work ?? Compare to a front wheel drive electric or friction drive. Why not ?? Yeah, I know, I have too much time on my hands while waiting on my 7G trany issues to be resolved.

View attachment 168697
until you hit the 3 foot spike off coming out of my hitch receiver

I get it now, however I once was flipped over the handle bars when the rear Staton axle broke on the LandRider. The enxpeced happens. I sure hate to think a chainsaw blade was waiting there for me to land on lol😖
If the blades waiting, well you don't have to worry about health insurance, it's going to be a closed casket funeral. lmao

If the blades waiting, well you don't have to worry about health insurance, it's going to be a closed casket funeral. lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-153516.png
    Screenshot_20220307-153516.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20220307-153506.png
    Screenshot_20220307-153506.png
    286.7 KB · Views: 102
Wouldn't you love to have something like this when someone turns right in front of you ?

Seriously, looking at this got me thinking....................loose the chainsaw and mount the engine in front of the tire down even with the axle for a better center of gravity. Hang the gas tank off the handlebar. I know it would look unconventionally funny, but is there any engineering reason this might not work ?? Compare to a front wheel drive electric or friction drive. Why not ?? Yeah, I know, I have too much time on my hands while waiting on my 7G trany issues to be resolved.

View attachment 168697
My main issue with engine in front of the front wheel would be balance, throwing the steering feel off, vulnerability to any slight accidents.
It just isn't geometrically or physics-ly ideal.

I think its safe to add a disclaimer to this thread?
Something like this?

"Us at motoredbikes support safe and courteous bicycle operation on all streets.

"Humorous anecdotes aside, we do not promote antizombie chainsaw cycling on public streets unless actual apocaplyse is in progress.
Please limit to off-road activity until that time."

That's just the opinion of a peon. Honestly, chainsaw is a gimmick, ya can't dodge the undead speedbumps. If ya can't go big, better hide.
Chaingun beats chainsaw.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Back