Where can I buy a new belt guard for motorized bike?

SFbike

Local time
8:42 AM
I am currently looking to buy a new belt guard to put on the belt tensioner on my motorized bicycle. Does anyone know where I could purchase one? I have a 4 stroke motor if that helps.

My belt guard fell off my bike and got destroyed and I am currently trying to buy a new one to cover and protect my belt/belt tensioner. Anyone know a good site/place I could purchase a guard for my belt/belt tensioner?

Attachments

• bike5.jpg
    bike5.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 198
Where did you buy it at? Vendor usually has replacements. What tranny is that? If you know the name model then try all the vendors someone will have it.

Hard to tell about 4G details, there are 2 main types: Honda-style (5/8" shaft) and Huasheng-style (domed clutch bell). There are at least 10 different versions of the Huasheng-style that I've seen over the years.

Def looks like OP has a 100T Huasheng-style 4G. This time of year can be tough to get certain replacement parts because most drop-shippers are out of stock. I looked around and can't find any T-belt covers in stock for 100T right now.

Hard to tell about 4G details, there are 2 main types: Honda-style (5/8" shaft) and Huasheng-style (domed clutch bell). There are at least 10 different versions of the Huasheng-style that I've seen over the years.

Def looks like OP has a 100T Huasheng-style 4G. This time of year can be tough to get certain replacement parts because most drop-shippers are out of stock. I looked around and can't find any T-belt covers in stock for 100T right now.
Looking at the dome for the clutch bell, I am very certain it is the older tapered shaft 4g tc. The sites I listed are the only sites with the legit covers for that specific tc. The gasbike 7g and boygoesfast variants might fit, but are not original parts.

Funny thing, it is always the brackets that break :p. I gave up on the cover. I call the big pulley my spinning wheel of death.

I have over a dozen wrecked pants I haven't tossed away yet that got chewed by my 4g. Folks run pants with dozens of holes, whats wrong with just one?

Back