Where can I find fenders like these?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by panmines, Jun 14, 2016.

  1. panmines

    panmines Member

    Does anyone know where I can buy fenders that cover/wrap around the side of the tires like the ones shown in the photo? These are off of a 2005 Manhattan made cruiser. I went to their website and they don't use fenders of this style on their new bikes and don't sell fenders separately.


  2. Legwon

    Legwon New Member

    MacZulu got a pair of those for his bike. the ONLY place he could find them aftermarket was a german site.
    other than that, youll need to salvage of a Scwinn.
    ill see if i can find the site for ya.
  3. Legwon

    Legwon New Member

  4. panmines

    panmines Member

    Wow, I am impressed.
    Thank you so much!
  5. Legwon

    Legwon New Member

    no worries. your welcome.
    i was messing with them the other day, i suggest bolt type wheels and regular forks.
    Mac has quick release wheels, and its a pain trying to get the struts on the very short axle piece. he also runs RockShox, which do not flex to allow the extra width for the struts.
  6. breakingaway89

    breakingaway89 New Member

    They are really good..
  7. KCvale

    KCvale Motorized Bicycle Vendor

    They are called finder skirts and they are easy to add to most any fender.
    All you need is some sheet metal, tin snips, and a pop-rivet tool, that is how they are added.