Where can i find these extended cranks for sale most ideally in Canada?

These people are in Canada & got your wide crank set in stock. Motorizedbicycle.ca there $40 View attachment 160194
I knew i should have prefaced this in my post.

I burned through 3 sets of those, f***ing them all up. I cant seem to install them correctly, no matter what i try. The tools required are specialized. I have to hammer a random bit of metal to tighten them. The bearings all dig into the shaft.

I have experience with what im looking for. Simple install. Never "wobbles". But they do bend out of shape if you dont have low gear and put all your weight on one pedal.

To delivery foot: Just know that those cranks reduce your crank arm length by a noticable difference. Usual cranks on a MTB or cruiser are 170 to 180 mm. The bent cranks are just that. Bent 170's, so with what you gain 'out' you lose in stroke. If you pedal much, you will need to grow accustomed to them. That's the "wonky" feeling deisel was talking about. Also, often times they are shoddy chinese crap came with a lot and are not true (pedal axle to bb axle).
I've tried the extra wide BB, but had to work it a little to get a sprocket on it, and that's the point which it failed.
My current solution is 2 BB axles. I cut one in half and then welded each half to the end of the whole one. I also used a lathe to bore and thread the cut pieces to thread on before I welded. I don't recommend that expense. The threaded portion on the end of the axle is not true and for pedal alignment (left to right) at least 1 side will not be threaded down tight. ....um, unless I suppose if you were to index it somehow... Anyways, not worth it as the weld is going to hold 95% of the load.
Hope some of my rambling is useful to ya. GL

Back