where can i get an upgraded carb?

P

pianoman8t8

I tried contacting Grubee over e-mail, and it's been over a week, so is there anywhere else I can get one? I can't find them on ebay, either.

I got these pictures from another forum
289_carb1_1.jpg

289_carb_1.jpg

anywhere less expensive? Grubbe has one for i believe $40 each, but i haven't heard back from them on over a week. I e-mailed them regarding that carb, but i haven't heard back from anybody. owell... Still looking for one around $40-50.

I know, man. I really want one, too, but don't have all that cash at the moment! I do know that Grubee does not sell to individuals unless you are buying wholesale/bulk for retail sale. Mike Simpson buys from Grubee in bulk, and then sells to others.

I've purchased several items from Mike, and I recommend his products if you absolutely cannot find anything for your price range (and no, I do not work for him! :) ).

oh, ok, maybe thats why i never heard back form grubee...... owell... thanx for the info, though. maybe my price range is too low?????? :?

check out this place this is were i got my carb from revolution on ebay it doesnt show any on his web site but its worth a call to see if he has any laying around looks like on his site hes doing the 4 cycle engines now worth checking out me thinks larry ca

http://www.motorizedbicycles.net/

thanx for all the sites, guys. I'm definitely gonna check into all of them.

-Pianoman

I just found these on the http://skyhawkcanada.com/catalogue.html page, about halfway down; they sell Grubee parts. It says a new carb is $40, but remember they are in Canada, so I'm sure that 1) that's in Canadian $$, so currently that's about $34.12 USD, and 2) shipping may be way expensive. I sent an email off to the guys there to see what it might cost to get one to me. If it's anywhere near the $75 Mike is charging for his, I will probably buy one from him.

[Mike says this is what the description is for his, and I think it's the same Grubee part as the Canadian guys, except for a few extras: NEW big carborator kits (remote choke model): new style throttle, remote choke lever and cable, K&N style Aircleaner, studs, and second motormount block - $75.00]

I love the idea of a remote choke to go on the handlebars! I've about wrecked a few times trying to finagle mine with my left hand while giving it a little gas with my right! :???:

Back