Where do you ride?

That's just beautiful. I'm glad we have folks like you reporting back from your travels with photographic evidence of good times had!

Scottm,
Looks like your post about where you ride kinda got a little one sided.
I hope you are rich and can get the parts you need, Right Now!
More than likely, since you said you have kids, you are in the same class as me. LOW.
I can't complain too much.
Still kicking and all that!
Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
To clear things up

This thread/topic has turned out beautiful after getting hijacked, but that's all cleared up now and has nothing to do Alaskavan.
I would give anything to hang with Alaskavan for a week and just follow him on a MB around his stopping grounds. He could write a book (with pictures).
It would be so cool if everyone wrote about the area they are in. The guys in the Northeast could write and take pics of the fall leaves. In the desert anywhere. I'm a big outdoors freak.
It's not my thread, it's the groups.
After a tremendous amount of help from Admin, members, Thatsdax and the fourm, I should be back in the saddle soon. I am speechless and thankful. The down time has allowed me to slow down and read, read, read. Getting to take the engine apart has taught me alot too. I do appreciate the sympathies, this thread has helped cheer me up. I'm not rich, but I have a fun fund to cushion the blow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was more referrering to your twist on your thread about your froze engine.
I do like the pics though!
Doc

I'm up in Boston, MA - I will attempt to take a 'leafer' trip this fall and take pics of the bike with the foliage in the background!

Hey Slideshow,
I just have to ask ya and I know you have probably been asked a thousand times before but, Is there a Cheers Bar in Boston and does it look like the one from the boob tube?
Thanks
Doc

off topic

We'll I'll hijack my own thread. Will someone please take a long ride on a motored bike for me. Still waiting for parts to arrive but that's not my problem.
An ex girlfriend's boy friend doesn't like me. Yesterday as I was taking my kids to school he started texting me pretty nasty stuff and what he was going to do to me in bodily injury. After the 6th text I went to the police dept and filed a report. Of course they can do nothing until he acts on his threats. Mostly I worry about the safey of my kids, so they slept in my bed in the back of the house and I will sleep in the front room for a few nights. My dog Duke is a good alarm and sleeps by my side. I got my old double barrell 20ga. out but I doubt I'll need it.

The cops now know his name, address, phone number, car make and model and license plate and where he works. I saved all the messages for evidence. I did my home work. I didn't eat yesterday and I shure could use a long ride on my bike.

The ex girl friend who is still a friend said something to upset him, and he's taking it out on me. I thought he was just jealous of my Motored bike.

Relieve some stress and get one of those big goofy grins on your face as you ride your Chinees Super Happy Fun Time bikes tonight.
Scott

Hi Scott.
Hang in there dude. I broke my bike on a ride out to take pics of bears fishing yesterday. Spent today fixing it, so I didn't get a good ride in today. But I got it fixed. So if the weather holds, I'll head up into the porcupine gold mining area tomorrow and get some pics for ya.

Hey Scott,

I will keep you in mind as i pedal (not), I mean motor home tonight. Keep the kiddies and yourself safe.

Just remember Scott, Bullies. on an average die much sooner and much nastier deaths such as getting hit by a motored bicycle at the lightening speed of 36.4 MPH.
The last thing he will hear is the largest bumblebee in the world and then, WHAM, lights out.
Just kidding Scott. Hope everything works out for ya.
I let my Nephew (37 years old) ride my Kulana today and he did have that giant bug eating grin on his face when he pulled back into my drive.
Doc

Back