Where is KCvale?

Street Ryderz

Yeah, the one that you can't pedal with the engine. Nashmoto may have made a one off, but I'm pretty sure it was KCvale that got grubee to mass produce that design, being their number one customer I'm sure. I was checking out nashmoto's custom jackshaft setup, think imma have a much better pedal ratio with my new gearing imma be using at the next race with 52.308:1 at the pedals. Too bad nashmoto isn't going to be there next race, wanted to see how my 53cc hs compared to his (better made) 49cc honda.
KC did have input on the 10g drive,not grubee's biggest customer by any means but a reconized builder of the four strokes at the time for sure!Dan you can get just as good performance I have faith brother!

CrazyDan

No matter how he acted at times, I have respect for this old codger. He was given a time frame on how long till he died, and still popped on to help folks with their issues, for free. He could have been fulfilling a bucket list, but wasted his extremely limited, valuable time on us.

CrazyDan

Dan you know for sure he passed away?
Not yet, but unless he's a vegetable, I doubt he would drop off the internet. I've checked quite a few forums he's posted in and there's been nothing for months. His last posts on his health sounded very bad, he didn't want to explain the details to not disgust us, but feared he wouldn't make it through the night... He wasn't given long to live, 6 months to 2 years if my memory is correct, and that was around 8 months ago if I remember correctly. He was only able to oversee his last few dozen builds as his health prevented him from even turning wrenches and couldn't even ride his latest builds.

dmopedMA

Oh, this is sad... I just found this post because I was missing him around in the forum... He helped me a lot with my bike and I enjoyed checking his builds from his website, which unfortunately is now offline.

dmopedMA

So, after google it a little, I found the sad news:

It is with great sadness that I write this, but one of the cornerstones of the MTM/Evo family has passed away on August 31st. KC, it was a long battle may you rest in peace.
To those of you whom didn’t know who he was, he was one of the main people that not only promoted these games early on. But hosted content, allowed uploads, and ran forums that allowed custom content for this game to flourish.
Without his work, many of us would have never met. And this game would have been long forgotten. For those looking for more information or to pass along condolences, his wife Kenda put up a post here:
Unfortunately the his website is gone, so we can't see what his wife wrote...