Where is KCvale?

wheelbender6

The builds from KC went against the grain, with mostly 4 stroke power mounted on multi-gear cruiser bicycles.
I don't remember KC doing much fabrication, but his motor bikes always appealed to me. Keep building, KC, wherever you are.

CrazyDan

I really hoped this thread wasn't going to end up a memorial. Its got me crying a little 😢.
Someone with a good computer should save all his build pics and upload them in one thread, I'm on a crap laptop made in vista days. I looked at a bunch of his builds and read many of his threads through the years, and kinda followed him on his path for a reliable motorized bike. He will be very missed. May you have an infinite gas tank with clean twisty roads @KCvale.

Last edited:

LR Jerry

I read the post of his passing shortly before the site shut down. I'll truly miss my friend.🚴‍♂️

dmopedMA

I really hoped this thread wasn't going to end up a memorial. Its got me crying a little 😢.
Someone with a good computer should save all his build pics and upload them in one thread, I'm on a crap laptop made in vista days. I looked at a bunch of his builds and read many of his threads through the years, and kinda followed him on his path for a reliable motorized bike. He will be very missed. May you have an infinite gas tank with clean twisty roads @KCvale.
I tried to get those pictures from The Internet Archive, but sadly, because of the way he had the website done, none of the bots got the pics... While I'm writing this I realized that Google has it's own copy of the whole internet in a cache and they are there! I'm gonna try to get as many as I can and I'll open a new thread with them.

CrazyDan

We all have a limited time on this earth. Do what you can to make it a better place.
I just tried this out on the 8th. Holy crap is it brutal to your soul, but I saved someone. He would have died 100% if I didn't intervene. Days later I found out it was a good friend of my baby brother. Didn't think it was going to be so close to home...