Where is the oil drain bolt???

Dokroma

Local time
2:15 AM
Hey, I bought a cheap 4 stroke off of ebay and I can't find the oil drain plug, where is it??
1617928231074547345842267942453.jpg

I guess your suppose to tilt that engine to drain the oil. Very common on lawn mowers and yard equipment

Some have the drain on the sidecover like distant said others have one near the base of the engine front or back, if anything just tip the whole bike/ motor and use the fill.

Some have the drain on the sidecover like distant said others have one near the base of the engine front or back, if anything just tip the whole bike/ motor and use the fill.
Most of small 4 strokes the oil pan is thin metal so putting in a drain plug may not be possible without welding a nut to the bottom of the pan.

The tip over method usually means a mess to clean up. Can be even more difficult if the build has some weight to it. The simplest solution is a inexpensive vacuum pump.

Most of small 4 strokes the oil pan is thin metal so putting in a drain plug may not be possible without welding a nut to the bottom of the pan.

The tip over method usually means a mess to clean up. Can be even more difficult if the build has some weight to it. The simplest solution is a inexpensive vacuum pump.
Turkey baster.

Back