Where IS this magical 41 chain?

willfargo

Local time
6:43 AM
Ok so i had read that you can go to your local Lowes and pickup 10 feet of the 41 chain for around 14 bucks. I just spent 45 minutes in lowes searching for it. It wasnt in hardware (they had connecting and offset links, but thats it). It wasnt in the seasonal area, where i was sent by the hardware guy. i have seen multiple posts on here about it being at lowes so someone MUST know exactly where this stuff is. where on earth can i find it locally?! Ace hardware has it online, i have yet to see if they carry it in the store.

TRUST me. i buy everything off of ebay and the internet. getting packages in the mail is like christmas everday for me. However... when it comes to something i would like to know the feel of, and quality of, i'd like to be able to take a peak and feel at before buying it. unfortunately it looks as though i may have to order online. seems absurd.
No luck at lowes
no luck at ace
sears would have to order
no harborfreight
the nearest tractor supply store is in Nebraska, im in Broomfield Colorado. which is ironic. My towns name is BROOMfield. started as a farm town growing... YOU GUESSED IT. broom grass. now i cant find an old school engine shop to save my life

So let me jump in here. I bought a previously assembled motor bike. It has the 48cc Skyhawk engine. It has the stock chain which I fear will stretch out. Is the 41 chain the "hot ticket" or is there an even better deal. I found another one (forget which) that was about $60. I don't abuse my ride sooooo is the 41 good enough or should I go for the $60 deal?

Back