Where shoukd i buy my engine kit?

I'm hopeing I have better luck this go round, I can't wait to stick it to a friend of mine, I told him about bicycle engines, he very adamantly insisted it's impossible, an engine that small wouldn't work, couldn't push a bike, has worked on engines 20 yrs, etc, etc. I'm dying to pull up in his drive after its broke in, say "what was that you said about impossible? I can't hear you over the engine..."

I really like the look of this kit, comes with a better carb and tensioner, that alone will save me money, I may even be able to squeeze a cnc sprocket into my budget without going over too much with this kit. I believe it's the one I'll probably go with.
It’s become a hobby I’ve invested way more than I wanted to on two engines I have a 50cc which in Louisiana is legal the 66/80 isn’t well over time I said f*** it and bought the cdh pk80 and love it looking for another one seeing what brands are out there that others buy wanna try a new brand Idek why I’m waiting on my Cnc sprocket that’s supposed to be here today and I’m going to try that out wanted lower rpms at higher speeds so I went with a 36 from a 44

It’s become a hobby I’ve invested way more than I wanted to on two engines I have a 50cc which in Louisiana is legal the 66/80 isn’t well over time I said f*** it and bought the cdh pk80 and love it looking for another one seeing what brands are out there that others buy wanna try a new brand Idek why I’m waiting on my Cnc sprocket that’s supposed to be here today and I’m going to try that out wanted lower rpms at higher speeds so I went with a 36 from a 44
Welcome to the forums!

Ride Safe! :)

HP

I can tell you where not to Motorstar Parts they ship it not to my address but another I may of live at 25 years earlier and forgot it thank Fedex keeping track of my battered memory I got list of abduction addresses back to Zootah.

A nice honest man said they put a package on the doorstep it was suppose to go to my PO box I put in a complaint in with eBay the tracking receipt says I lose case said it was delivered to the doorstep.

Next happy for a while I installed it test-fired ran real good without exhaust baffle had speed and power for 1 mile or 5 minutes then it died won't start.

I wonder some people on pretense of being neighbors are f***ing with my motors notice my wallet was stolen maybe their moving in for the kill?

Back