Where to buy budget bike forks

It looks okay to me. Just make sure that you have a thread less frame and it's the right size. That fork has a disc brake mount, do you have a disc brake hub and calipers that will fit?
I've made sure it's the right size fork and Threadless. Also I've planned to use disc brakes on my BBR tuning Mag Wheel 26" but the front wheel also bent in the crash so I have to find some way to buy just the front wheel. I can't seem to find just the front wheel for sale though but that's another problem.

I've made sure it's the right size fork and Threadless. Also I've planned to use disc brakes on my BBR tuning Mag Wheel 26" but the front wheel also bent in the crash so I have to find some way to buy just the front wheel. I can't seem to find just the front wheel for sale though but that's another problem.
You should be able to find a good selection of front wheel disc hubs on line. Also, look on craigslist, you never know, you might find a real good deal on a slightly used one and sometimes you can haggle them down on price. I don't have too much trouble, I live in a So Cal beach town, there are at least 20 different bike shops in my town, and guys on craigslist selling both bikes and bike parts. I know a guy who has a garage full of bike parts that he sells cheap. I can find just about anything.

You should be able to find a good selection of front wheel disc hubs on line. Also, look on craigslist, you never know, you might find a real good deal on a slightly used one and sometimes you can haggle them down on price. I don't have too much trouble, I live in a So Cal beach town, there are at least 20 different bike shops in my town, and guys on craigslist selling both bikes and bike parts. I know a guy who has a garage full of bike parts that he sells cheap. I can find just about anything.
Ok, I'll keep a watch on craigslist and such and since I live near Chicago I might have a chance of finding the exact wheel I need.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Do a search on Walmart using the text below, having issues posting a link.

Ultra-light 26" Mountain Bike Oil/Spring Front Fork Bicycle Accessories Parts Cycling Bike Fork​

New and only $55 free ship.

Yea I got the verify your identity when posting a link.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Do a search on Walmart using the text below, having issues posting a link.

Ultra-light 26" Mountain Bike Oil/Spring Front Fork Bicycle Accessories Parts Cycling Bike Fork​

New and only $55 free ship.
I don't think I want to be getting Ultra-Light forks because aren't they kind of weaker than other forks? I read about this in another forum and they said not to buy ultra lights or XC forks for motored bikes. Is that true? And also would a $55 fork really be able to last that long?

In your post you asked where to buy budget bike forks so I gave you a few examples vs the $130 you mentioned. Dunno a lot about forks, you'll need to decide. After looking some can go for $1500+ with a name brand.

Back