Where to buy budget bike forks

In your post you asked where to buy budget bike forks so I gave you a few examples vs the $130 you mentioned. Dunno a lot about forks, you'll need to decide. After looking some can go for $1500+ with a name brand.
Ok, thanks for the examples. Definetly not going to even look at $1500 forks haha.

Been running these for 2 years about, I think I paid 130$ off Amazon

Attachments

• 16605336240544035694512145976996.jpg
    16605336240544035694512145976996.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 83
The bike fork on my bike recently got really bent because of a crash and I know what specs I need but I just want to hear other people's thoughts on this topic. The last fork I had did not have suspension so now I'm looking for one with suspension but also relatively cheap (like $100-130 cheap) and I've been looking mostly on Amazon since I have prime. But then I realized there are of course other sites as well as being able to buy used parts, which I have no experience in. I have found a fork I thought I should buy on Amazon and tried to compare it to other forks on eBay but those sellers sometimes don't list specs on them and some of those forks I couldn't find information on online. So now I don't really know where I should be buying budget bike forks from. In the end, I just really want to know if it's still worth investing more of my time into researching a lot more on eBay and other sites. I'm seeking opinions and comments from all.

The fork I want to buy:

Also if anyone has any recommendations in the $100-130 range ill be happy to look at them. I can go a couple of bucks above $130 too. I don't do rough riding, just street, and sidewalk stuff but I do like going fast (around 28-32mph constant).

And I have tried looking for help in older forums but it didn't really much
First places I would check would be your local bike shops.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I second the bike shops, just emphasize on the budget issue so you don't walk out broke as f#$&.

Back