Where To Buy Custom Length Chain?

yuckfoo

Local time
11:02 PM
I've been trying to save money on this thing wherever I can, but it only leads to one nightmare after another. I've ground down the pins on my 415 H chain and it still won't come apart. I have a chain breaker but the 415 won't fit in it. Where can I buy a custom length of chain? Every single day is a new set back. At this point I'm willing to pay twice as much for a 14 link length of 415 H chain.

Where you can buy Custom Chain Hmmm Your Hardware Store #41 ask for soo much and get a #41 Master Link for many custom things you'll find your local Mom and Pop store is your friend :3

if you can't or maybe your just not willing to put your mask on for a few mins to walk into a store your just stuck with the online retailers and most online retailers have a MIN quantity when it comes to things like this.
Absolutely not willing to wear a mask. I refuse to normalize this f***ing hoax. I'll just buy the chain breaker you showed me. Thanks.

What you need to do is grab a center punch where the tip is smaller than the head on the link you ground down and just punch it out...Thats how i did my 415 chain after i took the grinder to it...DAMIEN
Yeah I tried that. I got zero movement. I used the chain breaker on a normal chain and it came apart like nothing.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I bought this cheap press from Bezos. It works fine.
I have one of those multi-chain presses, never use it. I also have a well used set of punches.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back