Where to buy reed petals

..... 40mm stud spacing? And it fits the Honda stage 6 .... Sneaky little part...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-194616.png
    Screenshot_20220123-194616.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20220123-194900.png
    Screenshot_20220123-194900.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20220123-194956.png
    Screenshot_20220123-194956.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 93
The post was about where to buy petals. Not a whole new system lol u guys get off topic so fast and have pissing matches
I'm mentioned at the very 1st of your thread about buying a sheet of reed material, among a few other options, dont have to get snippy I was just trying to help. Threw some other options out there to, theres been a few other people posting as well, & was just trying to help them too. I'm sorry if I have hijacked your thread.

I'm mentioned at the very 1st of your thread about buying a sheet of reed material, among a few other options, dont have to get snippy I was just trying to help. Threw some other options out there to, theres been a few other people posting as well, & was just trying to help them too. I'm sorry if I have hijacked your thread.
Yes im aware. You didnt state that i could buy a sheet at treatland. Im getting "snippy" because your talking down to me saying your gonna make it easy for me lol like im an idiot. That block is 70$ with shipping. You really think thats better than grabing a sheet for 40$ To install on my g2 i allready have installed? You guys with the two cents that dont need to be added. I like things to the point. No off topic beating around the bush stuff. My question has been answered.

I hijacked it too but it's all about reeds and related hardware.. why we got our own police department...
stainless steel is what I ran in my 74 artic cat 295 twin.... You can get stainless in every gauge.. different grades material... Is the old school way... And answer exhaust with the plates...

Yes im aware. You didnt state that i could buy a sheet at treatland. Im getting "snippy" because your talking down to me saying your gonna make it easy for me lol like im an idiot. That block is 70$ with shipping. You really think thats better than grabing a sheet for 40$ To install on my g2 i allready have installed? You guys with the two cents that dont need to be added. I like things to the point. No off topic beating around the bush stuff. My question has been answered.
I'm sorry I didnt mean for it to come out that way or for you to think I'm talking down to you. I'm sorry.
Screenshot_20220123-211315_Chrome.jpg

Over fiberglass or carbon fiber....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-203645.png
    Screenshot_20220123-203645.png
    436.9 KB · Views: 99
The post was about where to buy petals. Not a whole new system lol u guys get off topic so fast and have pissing matches
No one was getting into "pissing matches" with you or anyone else here, just other alternatives were presented to you for your consideration...Thats what forums are for, an exchange of ideas and different ways of doing things with our bikes that may have been unknown to you or others reading about reeds etc in this thread!!!

You didnt state that i could buy a sheet at treatland. Im getting "snippy" because your talking down to me
Actually, he DID state you could buy just a sheet in his first post to you in post #14, he was not talking "down" to you, you just decided to take it that way...Thats on you, not DieselTech, who is a professional ASE technician that happens to be on this forum as well...Im also not just a retired cop myself, but also 20+ years as an ASE Certified Master Tech. as well.
Treatland has many different brands, or you can buy full sheets of actual reed material & cut your own. Go to treatland & look up (dio reed) or dio reed valve

I hijacked it too but it's all about reeds and related hardware..
Correct, by and large, despite interjections of humour etc, the major bulk of this thread has talked about reeds and related products and/or ways of doing things that may be varied but is helpful to all readers here that can benefit from the knowledge imparted here...As it is written in a famous book, "there is wisdom in a multitude of counselors".

why we got our own police department...
This comment from Mossy is also quite correct, I am the moderator, and as a retired Police Lieutenant originally from Massachusetts, I AM the "police department" here in the forums.

You guys with the two cents that dont need to be added. I like things to the point. No off topic beating around the bush stuff. My question has been answered.
When you asked a question in the forums, you are actually asking for people to add their "two cents" otherwise asking questions in forums would make zero sense whatsoever...I hope this answer to you is as you say, "to the point".

@Jaycee604, I have already had someone alert me to your posts here tonight and from what im reading, YOU are being the "fly in the ointment" here when these folks have taken their time and donating their time and attention to your questions and queries.

I find it is YOUR comments are the ones that appear to be talking down to folks and that you are the one getting "pissy" and condescending to others here that are only trying to be helpful.

We have had our fair share of wars here in our past as a forum and things are very peaceful here right now, as well as now being a fun loving forum of some really, really, decent guys, women and kids as young as 13 years old who comprise our world wide membership of this Australian owned and operated forum with myself as the sole surviving moderator of this forum and Anton as our Administrator over in Australia.

I am suggesting at this time for you NOT to be the one to disrupt our happy little half acre of bliss that has been a hard fought war to achieve here...Consider my words to you Carefully before you proceed any further with verbal jousting with either myself or others here as it will not be tolerated in our happy little home....As I have seen others apologise to you for any misunderstanding that may have occured in the printed word, it would be nice if one was to be reciprocal as well.

This matter is now at an end...DAMIEN

Back