Where to buy reed petals

Why I'm wondering what you guys are actually running...
I've had the best luck with .035 reeds, best all around performance anyhow. I'm using stage6 carbon fiber .035 reeds & it's got great low end & top speed. I would like to try the dual stage reeds, but havent gotten around to buying them yet.

I've had the best luck with .035 reeds, best all around performance anyhow. I'm using stage6 carbon fiber .035 reeds & it's got great low end & top speed. I would like to try the dual stage reeds, but havent gotten around to buying them yet.
I haven't gone that far yet. Still staking engines, lol. I plan on getting more engines yet. I'm going to build a fleet. lol

I haven't gone that far yet. Still staking engines, lol. I plan on getting more engines yet. I'm going to build a fleet. lol
Lol you got enough engines you could put different reeds in each one, lol instead of changing reeds out, you could just swap engines. Have a torque engine, mid range engine & top speed engine.😂🤣

.035 carbon fiber... That's what I'm looking for good bottom end... There on the thicker side... Stage 6 ? Is that a brand or 4,5,6

Lol you got enough engines you could put different reeds in each one, lol instead of changing reeds out, you could just swap engines. Have a torque engine, mid range engine & top speed engine.😂🤣
I was going to take a photo of all the engines I have sitting around right now. lol. I'm just to lazy thing weekend. I keep falling asleep.

.035 carbon fiber... That's what I'm looking for good bottom end... There on the thicker side... Stage 6 ? Is that a brand or 4,5,6
Very top tier 2 stroke scooter performance parts. It's a brand name, cant go wrong with anything you buy from stage6.

I was going to take a photo of all the engines I have sitting around right now. lol. I'm just to lazy thing weekend. I keep falling asleep.
Lol you coming down with what I got last week, cud not stay awake not matter what! A speedball wouldn't keep me up. Ya we want pics I love my engines.

Back