Where to order wheels

Jeramie

Local time
4:46 AM
Anybody know of where I can buy a set of durable reliable Wheels that aren't expensive as heck

Anybody know of where I can buy a set of durable reliable Wheels that aren't expensive as heck
whats your budget?

you can buy a old trek mountain bike and savage the wheels on them, perform a full service (greasing the hubs, adjusting play, trueing and tightening the spokes) and then add a hub adapter for 40$ and call it a day, plus you can sell the bike parts and get your money back (sometimes you can make money as well)

These are decent wheels for a motorized bike for the price. However some people have complained about bikeberry. I have only bought 1 thing from bikeberry and that was a set of wheels. They were shipped quickly, arrived in good condition and work very well, so I have no complaints with them.

believe it or not,..but some Walmart bikes come with (IMO) above-average rims. they are double-wall,..and the spoke count is higher than the bottom of the barrel kind. the spokes are the cheapo skinny gage,...but there's more of them.

they look like somebody added some kind of black insert to deflect wind --for lack of a better way to describe them. when somebody else noted their above-average-ness,... I knew I was onto something.

no,..they are not bulletproof worksman rims with super fat spokes,... and im not even trying to imply that they are anywhere near as strong. but they're better than SOME,...not all.

found a picture.

bike wheels.jpg

Last edited:
Back