Where to put nitrous bottle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26224
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
on methanol. four times the fuel for twice the power of petrol... run it on 70 octane petrol and get 20hp... from a fourstroker... thats my point. yamaha and zuki chose twostrokes because that power level (on petrol, not methanol) is easier to achieve. fourstrokes, youre already fighting an uphill battle.

oh yeah... cvt losses. nasty. worst transmissions ever devised.

and then... was that piped and manifolded to the best or just the initial trials? cus yes, if it wasnt tuned in as well as it eventually will be... its like my 160cc lawnmower can only make 3 while my nsr 150 will pull 40... despite being smaller. ones tuned to do that. one isnt.
Hay, Hay, Easy on the CVT. I love my NuVinci. Different animal though. Put that kinda power to it and POW.

lol. when i say cvt i mean the expanding pulley and belt drives on scooters... horrible things! now theyre trying to convince us theyll work in cars... despite 90 odd years of findings to the contrary... and most cvt car owners experiences with them...

then again... its probably the only good thing about a vespa! damn i hate vespas... ever spent an hour removing ONE little 10mm nut on the exhaust so you can get the rear wheel off of something? they made it specifically so it cant be removed. they even cast a lump in just the right place on the swingarm to prevent a spanner getting in there. it serves no purpose other than to be in the way.
really thought that one through!

Don't forget that Budfab took an am6 turbo charged it and on methanol made 45hp from 50cc's and the europeans are making 20+ hp on regular petrol.2 stroke stuffing makes stuff work dyi style but isn't doing anything that hasn't all ready been done,just trying his best and willing to help others along the way witch is very cool!

View attachment 87646
Don't forget that Budfab took an am6 turbo charged it and on methanol made 45hp from 50cc's and the europeans are making 20+ hp on regular petrol.2 stroke stuffing makes stuff work dyi style but isn't doing anything that hasn't all ready been done,just trying his best and willing to help others along the way witch is very cool!
thats it in a nutshell. nothing groundbreaking or innovative. but still motivational.
no walter kaaden the 2nd for now.

why is that engines piston outside? weird place to install a piston!

yeah ok... and british original winnie the pooh before all this PC crap is the best of all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back