Where to put nitrous bottle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26224
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya know, i didn't really think Tony is serious, but it's possible this thread is relevant. someone may search it!
really, it should be shielded from impact, or farthest away it can be from the rider. if the hose is long, you have to purge the line before getting on it.
like on rear rack, covered in case of crash lol

CO2 cartridge sized is worthless. 1lb is the littlest bottle worth mentioning unless you're doing an RC

Oh, we're going to get serious about nitrous oxide? No huffing on Huffys? *inhales deeply :LOL:

DualCarb-by-Foureasy.jpg

I wonder if that's what Foureasy was subconsciously thinking when he made this dual carb intake almost 10 years ago.

Now to figure out how to get it to where the 2nd carb only comes into play during activation of nitrous oxide.

Needs more gigglegas.

I wonder why people add an extra carb, it just looks like extra work, and adjusting :(

How does it affect power?

I wonder why people add an extra carb, it just looks like extra work, and adjusting :(

How does it affect power?
Just go with a larger single. To get the dual to work good at all it needs to be setup in a sequence where the second carb starts opening after the first is over half open. Like a secondary.

yeah at wot they are more restrictive than just 1 big carb so it's just wtf why?? lolz

Yeah, that's why I don't get why people do that... I think it would be more cooler to just get a big mikuni than 2 of these and DIY weld them or whatever, it would look nicer too with the mikuni... I mean if this is what people are into, or just do this to spend time, yeah sure. If you want a great motor, with small amounts of work? Hell naaaw

Did you see 2stroke stuffing's nitromethane scooter? It made 22hp as 50cc I remember. But ran for like a minute on a liter of nitromethane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back