Where would you recommend I purchase a 4-stroke kit from?

Noob770

Local time
5:23 AM
Hi,

I was looking for a way to get to work everyday, after much research I found these bike kits. After deliberation and research I decided a 4-cylinder will be the way to roll. Where would you suggest I purchase from? I found one on Berrybikes and on gasbike.net, however they both seem to have bad reviews.

Get the Honda GX50 from small engine warehouse and a friction drive from Staton inc.

If you buy the complete gx50cc kit from Staton it's a competitive price, definitely save on shipping.

Hi,

I was looking for a way to get to work everyday, after much research I found these bike kits. After deliberation and research I decided a 4-cylinder will be the way to roll. Where would you suggest I purchase from? I found one on Berrybikes and on gasbike.net, however they both seem to have bad reviews.
i would but it from ebay as cheap as you can get it then find all the crappy parts and replace with honda ghx 50 parts i have built 5 of these 142f engines they do not matter how crappy the cast is because its all internal

Hazmat, not the GXH50cc but the brand new GX50cc. It's a twin of the 35cc but bigger.

Hazmat, not the GXH50cc but the brand new GX50cc. It's a twin of the 35cc but bigger.
my bad i thought he had the 49cc

He has the Honda gxh50cc and the new Honda gx50cc, aren't choices great?

Back