wheres peewee hermans bike?

W

wavygravy

ok so im sitting here thinking about my bike, & all my friends are calling it peewees bike because of all the cool goodies on it, & so i start wondering what did happen to peewees bike ? you know the one on peewees big adventure. it was so cool! so i do a long search for the bike on the net , but i cant find it anywhere? its like francis has stolen it again & its no where to be found! does anybody know where it is? a true bicycle icon! id love to build a replica of it!:cool:

W

wavygravy

do you have a link to that? just kiddin! i know the guy was wierd but the bike was cool!!

J

Jim H

Paul Reuben, aka Pee Wee Herman, is just misunderstood; weird yeah, poor judge of proper places to do his own thing, oh yeah but like it or not he made a lot of people laugh.

W

wavygravy

i know he made the mistake of getting caught & all that but all i want to know is ! wheres the bike ? who has it? jeez! what did i start, now its gonna drive me nuts!

K

Karamil

That bike was awesome.!! I remember growing up in the 80's and used to religiously watch Pee Wee's Playhouse and i remember seeing The Big Adventure at the movies. It would be awesome to build a new Pee Wee bike and add a motor to it.

And the legal trouble that Paul Ruben got in was blown way way way way out of proportion. I worked at an adult bookstore for 2.5 yrs before i moved up here to kentucky and things go on in there you would not believe... However the cops are never called and the only reason they were in his case is because he was already semi famous. ..

Violence you need to be 14+ to view .. however sexuality is taboo no matter your age.

/sigh

B

blackmikeybikey

Re -pee Wee

Last year a guy on Ebay was selling a look-a-like that he built. I think it went for about $450.00
later

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!