wheres peewee hermans bike?

K

kerf

Are you sure? I seem to recall the third door on the left just inside the entrance had a sign that said basement.

W

wavygravy

thanks largefilapino for the great positive thread & picture, now does anybody know who has pee wees bike? maybe bill gates has it!

U

uncle_punk13

About two years ago it was sold at auction for a pretty penny, and is now in the hands of a private collector. I was fortunate enough to see it at the VMBC national meet in Indiana last summer, with it's documentation to prove it was in fact one of THE bikes used in the filming of the movie...

W

wavygravy

oh cool ! thanks riff for that tidd bit of info! now i can sleep at night knowing its safe! at least francis didnt get it!

J

Jim H

I'll sleep better as well knowing it's not in Francis possession, that fat meany!! No offense to us fat guys...

L

locoWelder

I can't believe I missed this one! Pee-Wee's bike from the movie was just up on Ebay! Even more unreal tho is the fact that in this condition it sold for over 17 thousand dollars! I hope the new owner restores it to the condition it deserves to be in.

Why do I have a funny feeling though that the new owner is one Francis Buxton?

Attachments

W

wavygravy

wow thats amazeing 17 g! i wonder if we can found out who bought it & invite him to the forum? now that whould be cool!!

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!