Which beach Cruiser would look the best with an engine?

Which bike should I use? (check out the website)

• Total voters
S

sherryc8641

In my opinoin the two out of the four I like the best is the one one the top of the screen then the 3rd one on the bottom. The third one on the bottom will make the engine less noticeable to police officers but I don't know if I should think about it that much. All of them look good to me and strong. Help me make up my decision on which bike I should get.

Also are the coaster brakes relighable? Do they work well? Also do they wear away?(I had a coaster brake on one of my bikes before and I don't rember anything about it, I would like opinions though.)
Look up the bike pics on ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=150114870639&rd=1&rd=1 copy and past it.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
3rd bike is kewl, as far as coaster brakes l hate'em...everyone is different :cool:

Anoher question

Will the rear coaster brake get in the way when I add the new sproket and chain to the bike? (For the motor.)

In my opinoin the two out of the four I like the best is the one one the top of the screen then the 3rd one on the bottom. The third one on the bottom will make the engine less noticeable to police officers but I don't know if I should think about it that much. All of them look good to me and strong. Help me make up my decision on which bike I should get.

Also are the coaster brakes relighable? Do they work well? Also do they wear away?(I had a coaster brake on one of my bikes before and I don't rember anything about it, I would like opinions though.)
Look up the bike pics on ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=150114870639&rd=1&rd=1 copy and past it.

Hey fellers; i'm on the verge of ordering the parts i'm settling on for this my first build. Could anyone tell me,
Who makes a well built "Stretch Cruiser"?
I love the looks but i don't have one here to look at and will be ordering from someone online; oh joy.

be seeing you

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
personally, I really like the lines of the Micargi Mustang :)
the straight bottm tube makes it easy to fab a mount for the engine
and the curved, larger diameter down tube seems to be stronger than the older skinny straight tube that some people had problems with (cracking)

Pirate Cycles (a forum sponsor) is a dealer for Micargi ;)

personally, I really like the lines of the Micargi Mustang :)
the straight bottm tube makes it easy to fab a mount for the engine
and the curved, larger diameter down tube seems to be stronger than the older skinny straight tube that some people had problems with (cracking)

Pirate Cycles (a forum sponsor) is a dealer for Micargi ;)

I didn't see the mustang on the pirate site but i did see a couple nice stretch bikes. So Bill, you have absolutely no issues whatsoever with using a Micargi for a build? Are all micargi's equal no matter who you buy from and are the stretch micargi's just as well made? Can you send me please to a user who has had a Micargi in use for long enough to give it a review? Thats what i really need.

Please and thank you,
kevin

I have almost 1500 miles on mine since end of January :)
all working hard, and no bike probs at all (my bike is my transportation and my grandkids taxi)

mind you, I changed wheels for better/heavier that I had, and upgraded crank and headset bearings as well

the parts I swapped were upgraded over time (3+ yrs), and came from my Schwinn Jaguar when I switched to the stretch

Back