Which carburetor to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txsandman

Local time
5:53 AM
Which ones better?

Or

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
They are both crap, tuning nightmares, and when tuned properly will still not run as well or make as much power as a properly tuned NT.

I ended up getting the hp carb off bikeberry. After putting it on my bike is 4 stroking and won't hit top rpms. Going to put my short intake on and see if that helps. Gotta p/u a longer fuel line too..

Dang I guess I'll have to order some jets.. Supposed to come with .78 i think... Which direction with the jet size? (I'm near sea level)

The carbs usually come with a 70 jet. You'll need to go smaller. Here's a link for a 5 pack 65 thru 70. I'd order a pack of 65-70 and a pack of 60 to 65. Keep reducing the size until it just stops 4 stroking. It helps if you drill another small hole in the emulsion tube in the carburetor also. It helps the fuel atomize better. There's a description on how to do that on the forum just use the search.

The carbs usually come with a 70 jet. You'll need to go smaller. Here's a link for a 5 pack 65 thru 70. I'd order a pack of 65-70 and a pack of 60 to 65. Keep reducing the size until it just stops 4 stroking. It helps if you drill another small hole in the emulsion tube in the carburetor also. It helps the fuel atomize better. There's a description on how to do that on the forum just use the search.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back