Which engine kit will work?

Rockjaw

Local time
7:21 AM
Ok so i ordered a new bike for the beach..should be here soon..I want a 50cc on this one. I ordered a maniac sprocket for it because the stock one is terrible. Last time I posted someone said I could put a china girl kit on this bike..is there a difference? I was going to order a standard 2 stroke kit from ebay.

Attachments

• bronco-30-gts-mattgrey-beach-cruiser-1.jpg
    bronco-30-gts-mattgrey-beach-cruiser-1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 253
I think you should be able to get a happy time in there.

There's a couple of angles that aren't quite right. So you'll have to do some creative engineering.

The way the seat tube leans back, for instance, means that your carburetor won't be level. You'll have to figure out some way to offset that.

But it ought to be do-able.

search ebay for '2-stroke bicycle motor kit' and you'll find several

For what it's worth, 2 stroke, ht, happy time, china girl and china doll are all the same thing.

You know..I hadn't looked well enough at that spoke pattern. It's gonna be a bit hard to fit a sprocket there.

You can probably still make this bike work. But I wonder if it's gonna be worth your effort.

yeah ..someone said i will have to remove some spokes..im sure that can be done im just not sure if it will affect the way the wheel drives..anyone know?

You don't want to go removing spokes. The wheel will not stay balanced, and other spokes can break or get pulled out of the rim. Eventually the wheel will fold and it won't end well for you. You can replace the wheel with a standard 36 spoke wheel, and that's what I recommend you do.

Back