Which motor should i go with

I don’t like the 1 piece head and cylinder it would be next to impossible to port and adjust. They better be perfect from the factory (which I’m not confident about).

I like the 1 piece head and cylinder motor. With 2.500+ miles on it. Its still running like its brand new. (y)(y)
The only thing that s**t to bed on it was .... the cdi box and chain idler wheel.

Ozark Cruisers PK80 Boost ported/ oz mag/oz reed/real dellorto carb./jag ign. = dependably fast.

I think im gonna go with the zeda 80 done alot of research on both motors zeda clearly without a doubt is the better motor all around personal thanks to DAMIEN1307 THANK YOU brother for pointing me in the right direction i never did doubt you just wanted to hear others opinions

I think im gonna go with the zeda 80 done alot of research on both motors zeda clearly without a doubt is the better motor all around personal thanks to DAMIEN1307 THANK YOU brother for pointing me in the right direction i never did doubt you just wanted to hear others opinions
Your welcome Josh...DAMIEN

Well i waited to get payed to order the zeda 80 firestorm bicycleengines.com and its seems they are out of stock i also checked Amazon ans they are out really wanted this engine guess i know have to wait

Well i waited to get payed to order the zeda 80 firestorm bicycleengines.com and its seems they are out of stock i also checked Amazon ans they are out really wanted this engine guess i know have to wait
I was sorry to hear about the motor being out of stock for you at the moment and having to wait for one.

The tariffs and trade war with China as well as shipping delays from there to here are of not much help either, most of that being blamed on virus etc.

Im just wondering if this might, in near future encourage U.S manufacturers to produce an affordable, quality engine and parts supply for our little hobby, although for me, its not just a hobby anymore, I use MBs as my primary form of transportation and am loving it that way.

If there are good U.S. manufacturers or others in the world that make these easy to install engine kits, i am unaware of them but it would be nice that if and when they do appear, that maybe the forum might create a seperate forum topic for it in order to keep forum members informed...just a thought there...I wanted to grab that thought quick before it died of loneliness...lol...DAMIEN

Yeah its pretty unfortunate that I can't get the zeda and from the looks of it there are many motors that are out of stock
yeah I got lucky and ordered one as soon as I ordered it 20 minutes later it says out of stock.. almost felt like I was the last one to order their last motor in stock.. they will have more in stock just have to keep checking website.. good luck buddy.

Back