Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Hot Rod (flat black)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • other (suggest a theme)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

4doora

Hi everyone
I've chosen the bike that i will hopefully be attaching a motor to, it's a komda (Chinese) folding bike.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x264/4Doora/STA70903.jpg
Well, right now it's sitting in my room in pieces because I've decided to paint it.
I'm having trouble deciding what paint scheme i should choose, I've narrowed it down to a military theme (flat green with all chrome painted flat black) or a hot rod theme (flat black, with red rims). I'm leaning towards the military theme, but i'd like to get some more opinions
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
black would be cool lookin especially if you could put a cheesy flame job on it

What ever you do invest some money in the paint job, I shaker caned (spray paint) my bike after priming the frame and it has started to peal. I would recomend a powder coat, or some other more official paint job. A dark navy blue would look good too.:)

Florescent orange for safety and BLING!

But really,it's a cool bike,but to try to give that bike a cool paint job,flat just brings it to the dull masses.

FLASH it to the world. Florescent is FABULOUS!

Well, i have to admit that i started painting it a couple days ago.
I chose the military theme, and i have to say i'm quite pleased with my choice.:D
I just used some rustoleum paint, it hasn't let me down yet.
I'm towards the end of my assembly, i'll post a picture when it's done.

flat just brings it to the dull masses.

I've seen hundreds of fluorescent bikes, nothing says custom like flat paint.
Not that i have anything against bright colors (i painted my truck bright orange :cool:)

Looks great, 4doora! After I voted 'flat black', I almost posted and said that the green would look equally cool. Nice job!

Back