Which small engines (under 4 horsepower) are CARB certified for on highway usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he knows that in CA. if you modify your M/B motor the EPA C.A.R.B Police will get ya. :LOL:

just get a 150cc scooter of some sort
I definitely don't want a 150cc scooter.

Well for one thing I can't ride that on a bike path:

For riding on a bike path the bicycle must solely use human power or be a class I or class II ebike. Same rules for Class IV protected lane (human power or class I or class II ebike is needed).

Last edited:
I definitely don't want a 150cc scooter.

Well for one thing I can't ride that on a bike path:

For riding on a bike path the bicycle must solely use human power or be a class I or class II ebike. Same rules for Class IV protected lane (human power or class I or class II ebike is needed).

Here ya go, Just what ya need, Made for California
Auto 49cc can be peddled or on bike paths or use the motor on the roads.
Can be upgraded at any time to a bigger motor if you wish.

Check out the videos of the Cruiser "motoped motorized bicycle"

Last edited:
I remember back in the 70's my stepdad had to put a pollution device on a couple of cars we owned. It had vacuum lines coming out to hook up somewhere and the device mounted in the top radiator hose. Had to have it to get plates. Also remember orange cop cars whose only job was to pull over cars for pollution compliance. Forget the name on them but they were real and scary.

(Below is part of the document from the second link)

Screenshot-48.png

Screenshot-46.png

Last edited:
Pretty bold of someone who can't keep the electric grid up to run AC yet wishes to move the entire transportation sector over to it lol. Prime example of a stupid f***ing liberal dictator who needs to be tried for infringing on the constitution of the United states.
Resized_Screenshot_20210121-204650_Facebook.jpeg

We do get to keep our existing cars and trucks.......and street motorcycles are not affected by Gavin Newsom's executive order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back