While not to market yet bafang has a robust and smooth automatic igh

cloakedvillain

Local time
2:34 PM
The shifting is electric and based off of wheel speed so it would need a small battery but if you have lights on your bike its just as much trouble. They claim an 80nm max continuous torque which is a lot for an igh and appeals to clydesdale riders. (tall guys that love to stomp or "crunch" as they say on the pedals)
Three speed for mountain bikes(any bike with 135 drop outs but most common on mtb bikes, hybrid bikes and city bikes with rear derailleurs)
Five speed for fat tire bikes:

This doesn't give enough information on the controller. With the LandRider it had a cadence adjustment screw. This allowed me to adjust what speeds the bike shifted at. Otherwise it would've been in the top gear around 15 mph.

I hope the controller allows you to set what speed the hub changes gears.

This doesn't give enough information on the controller. With the LandRider it had a cadence adjustment screw. This allowed me to adjust what speeds the bike shifted at. Otherwise it would've been in the top gear around 15 mph.

I hope the controller allows you to set what speed the hub changes gears.
Yeah as they're still tooling for production we don't have good info other than dimensions and ratios.

Back