Whips and chains? You naughty girl.

Frankenstein

Deceased - Frankenstein 1991 - 2018
Local time
7:30 AM
Where the TV show forensic files is produced.
20161212_131417.jpg
20161212_131422.jpg

Don't wish your life away for snow. We've got 4 inches of it and more still coming.
I got heat on in the garage and am going to hibernate there with a tepid stout beer.

I love the bike! Like out of Mad Max.
Please tell me you don't ride it with a black leather harness and butt-less black leather chaps.
Even if that is true, please tell me it is not...

Steve

That's shash chain, commonly used in old window fixtures that use steel counterweights.

Home Depot, 85 cents a foot, go crazy.

Also, Steve, I don't but my backless buttless chaps could look reeeaal nice with some of this chain trimming....

Hmmm... Possibilities are endless.

Also the learning curve of the chain is about as hard as taking it apart link by link without really damaging links (they are tough, like some kinda weird Lego piece they never made untill 300 years ago or whatever.)

If it's too hard for you to do yourself you shouldn't be touching motorized bicycle anything...

Also the learning curve of the chain is about as hard as taking it apart link by link without really damaging links (they are tough, like some kinda weird Lego piece they never made untill 300 years ago or whatever.)

If it's too hard for you to do yourself you shouldn't be touching motorized bicycle anything...
Oh wise guy eh o_O. I should have known that, I've worked on sash windows before. In it's day They were the standard. Maybe you could slip one of those counter weights you ain't using anymore in the front of those chaps and be a big hit with the frauleins.

Oh wise guy eh o_O. I should have known that, I've worked on sash windows before. In it's day They were the standard. Maybe you could slip one of those counter weights you ain't using anymore in the front of those chaps and be a big hit with the frauleins.
I'd probably need to remove the cat skeleton to make room for the counterweight but I bet it will end up cool looking. Almost like a big penis made from rock hard steel.

How did we get so sick. I'm blaming it all on Steve, and his gear house beer dispenser.

Back