White Tires

Hi moonks on Accys. take A look at electra bicycle accys great seats, That tank can be orderd from whizzer without painted hilites on name . I have 26mm whizzer carbs matched manifolds and large hi flow k&n aircleaner .you can also shave the head .070 and bump compression to aprox.140psi. these are all tryed and true things.Model A tail lamp fits and looks great. you can also flip speedo mount and mount speedo low . with 24 wheels I use 90mm auto clutch .It flys....hope this helps Bill Green Vancouver Whizzer PS.I also use cr7iex ngk plugs clean burn

I do, but keep in mind the photo doesn't show much that I've done yet. In fact, I still didn't have the wiring harness sorted out yet (it was disassembled without the wires being tagged). When the photo was taken the only things I had done so far were to remove the modern carry rack, add the offset seat post, the springer seat and the toolbag.
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z21/KilroyCD/My Bikes/100_0822.jpg

not sure about 24's but my lady got me some 26's from ebay.

Attachments

• DSC_0007 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0007 (Medium).JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 345
Aye, I can find the 26"ers everywhere. But finding the 24"s seems to be a bit of challenge thus far. I ordered the Thick Brick in white 24 x 3 - but after getting home and looking, I do not have the clearance - the drive belt will be hitting the tire...

That Sucks.

Sorry you didnt get a perfect fit. You might try and send a private message to Bill Green or Quenton. It would be sweet if something could be figured out to mount those fat boys and make it work.

Schwalbe makes some sweet cream colored tires - just not in 24". It seems every place I find that makes white/cream tires does not make them in 24" - except Coker...but I absolutely refuse to pay $500 for two tires.

I am friends with the head bike mechanic at the local bike shop - maybe we can come up with something to get those 24 x 3's to work....I am undaunted!

Hi moonks the problem with 3inch tires is tire clearence, aliegnment, then frame clearence.It can be done .offset wheel 1/4 inch aprox. to right, reset fender ,realiegn motor and clutch,then tweek rear frame for belt clearence..hope this helps... Bill Green

Hey Dude.

Hope you have been getting some questions taken care of on the forum and hope your still going forward. Has your wife rolled her eyeballs yet when telling her about the next idea for a modification? Mine never used to till afew years ago. Hope everything is moving along.:D

Well Cory...we were all out today with the kids (1 yr and 4 yrs) and she said, "What are you going to do when the kids go down for a nap?" I said, "Work on the bike." She said, "What else could you possibly be doing with it?" Before I could answer she said, "Nevermind. I don't even want to know"

The new handlebars went on yesterday. Had to drill a little - snip wire ties - rearrange cables - but it came out good. I went with a Torrington style u-shaped bar :cool:

Cool man.

One step at a time, sounds super. Cant wait to see you impress everyone with your personalized ride. I have had my butt glued down to the computer for two days doing parts research. Hope you had more fun than I did. Although the start of the project is alot of fun come to think about it.

Back