Whizzer '98 Owners manual / repair manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
98 Whizzer

I also recently bought a 98 Whizzer. Put about 20 miles on it and clutch belt adjustment got off. These bikes are different than anything I have worked on. You mentioned that you have some repair manuals for the 99. How much are they and will they work for the 98 as well? Have a good day and God bless you.

Sorry I gave them all away. You can call Lisa at Whizzer USA and she will help you with a copy of the manual. 1-877-944-9937. I am not sure if the manual will detail how to adjust the belts. I would try to order a AX27 belt from an auto parts store [NAPA, Advance, Pep Boys, etc]because it works better on the front and doesn't stretch as easily as the original 4L290 belt. If you need more information on belt adjustment, there should be several posts on the site covering the issue. If you don't find the answers you are looking for, contact me again.
Have fun,
Quenton

I really could use a manual or wiring diagram I just came across a 1999 and the guy that had it cut wires and there was no battery never had seen a batter on one before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back