Whizzer '98 Owners manual / repair manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

senseibruce

Hi Ya'll,
I just got a Whizzer '98 and was wondering if anyone has a copy of the Owners manual &/or repair manual. Or any other words of wisdom to em part unto me. I consider this bike an upgrade from my sears free spirit moped. But sadly my free spirit seems to have more torque. (For Now) Thankx for any help you can give me.

Bruce

Hey Bruce,
P.M. me and we'll talk, I may have some extras laying about...
Rif

I think rif said to pm (private message) him
if you click his name on top of his above post, you can message him through the forum

I thought I had pm'd my message. (duh)
I just pm'd Rif. Thankx azkronic!

Jeez, new guys, what a ya goin do?

he was only looking out for you...it isn't wise to publish your real-life stuff so freely anywhere on the net :)

ps-i knew in advance that someone else was gonna to be looking out for you, too. take it from me, rif's a real bro' if you treat him right :cool:

"I'll get by with a little help from my friends..."

Mucho thanks.
b.

I didn't get it. Since I'm in the midst of my gruelling work week, I'll p.m. you on monday.
It's all good...

I am in the same boat as Bruce. I just bought a 2005 NE5 but I don't have any manuals. I need help with hooking up the electrical goodies because they were disconnected when the front end was removed for shipping. I was able to reassemble the whole bike with no parts left over. (a first for me) Now I have the battery on charge but I'm not sure if I have the electrical connections correct. I don't want to fry anything. The Whizzer web site is out of the service manuals so I figured that I would ask here. I did search but did not find anything except this thread. I hope someone here can point me in the right direction. Mods, if you think I should start a new thread I will. Thanks in advance.

Jim

P.S. I can't wait to ride this thing. I would like to do that before it snows here. lol

Whizzer manual blues

Hi either PM me, or check my site, find my number and call me, I can get you going, I'm VERY familiar with the 05 Model, both from a Dealer's standpoint, and that my personal Whizzer is an 05
Mike

Whizzer USA is sending me a FEW copies of the 1999 manual. The manual can be used for the most part on the NE series. If you need wiring information this manual is close enough to get by. Contact me if you want one.
Whizzer OuterBanks,
Quenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back