Whizzer Advice

Thank you all for your responses! I'm attaching the photos from the listing for anyone interested. Says single owner with fresh oil and new battery. It seems to have what I would to be a tach or something? I'm not exactly sure, but the whole bike seems to be a real doll. Thank you again to all.
If you buy this bike we can help with a few easy necessary mods and upgrades so you can unleash it's full potential

These bikes are known to go over 40K miles with a few upgrades and religious maintenance
Well at least my bike has over 40K miles on it. Ya really gotta take care your ride to get these many miles
This is my 2005 NE-5

Attachments

• DSCF3705.JPG
    DSCF3705.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF3709.JPG
    DSCF3709.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCF9332.JPG
    DSCF9332.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF9603.JPG
    DSCF9603.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 92
The asking price is $1800 which based on your wonderful information seems worth it. My hesitation is the drive to get it, but I think it pry worth it, I have only seen one other for sale in the area in the last I believe 6years
Yeah since it looks in almost new condition and it's got a $60 tach a $125 set of saddle bags and $75 wing tips on the fenders
For $1,800 is top dollar but these almost like new Whizzer's are getting harder to find.
You can try and get the price down a little by telling him your gonna have to invest in a new rear wheel
The stock rear Whizzer (Taiwan) wheel is junk the brakes suck and the hub is gonna fall apart after a few more hundred miles of hard riding. Trust me I had one :ROFLMAO:
A good heavy duty rear wheel with 12 or 11 gauge spokes and a drum brake is gonna cost ya about $200
Or you can do a rear disc brake set up which will probably cost more
Make a counter offer of $1,500

The asking price is $1800 which based on your wonderful information seems worth it. My hesitation is the drive to get it, but I think it pry worth it, I have only seen one other for sale in the area in the last I believe 6years
Ask for the Certificate of Origin, He should have it It'll make it easier to register,
Without this cert the price goes down :ROFLMAO:

Back