Whizzer Bi-Matic Clutch

L

likemyspoiler

I have been looking for a Bi-Matic clutch for a long time & was wondering if anybody knows the where abouts of one or has one they want to part with? They where troublesom but if the bicycle bearings are removed, machine unit & install automotive grade bearings it makes them very reliable. As I said I have been looking for one for quite some time, I don't care if it has been reworked & ready to go or if its all original. Please let me know. Thanks, Dan

Thanks, I did see that stuff & its all nos, but as you said, I'm not sure either whats all missing to make it complete. I would like to have one thats complete because I'm afraid I couldn't find the other items. Mike Steif at Whizzer works has one on his web page but I called about it a few months ago & they had a few of them, but they sold them all a while ago. I'm not sure why its still listed. By the way RD where do you live at in south east Pa? I was wondering as I'm about 30 min. north of Harrisburg Pa. I live just outside of Millersburg. I ask as I think there should be a Whizzer or motorized bike club in this area!! It would be cool to assemble some big summer rides like we here about on the west coast!! Thanks much for the info, Dan

Thanks for the info. I am going to attend the ride in De. for sure! I was reading in the one post that someone may need a ride from Harrisburg Airport. If you know anyone that would need a ride I could easilly pick them up as I live just north of Harrisburg & it would be on my way to pick them up. It would be nice to put some faces with all the folks I read about every day. Thanks, Dan

Hi again Dan
We will have much discussion about the Delaware event. I'm glad you want to come. The more the merrier. We have had a good initial response about attendance for the 2009 rally. We had a small but enthusiastic crowd last year.
Here is a picture from last year.
From left to right. Chris,Dan, Jay, Quenton, and me (Jim).

Sorry about going off topic

Attachments

• Bike Rally 031.jpg
    Bike Rally 031.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 325
Hi Likemyspoiler,

I too have been looking for several years. Terry McAllister is the only known source for complete Bi-Matics. He rebuilds them and even adapted them to fit the new generation Whizzers.

Problem is the price! They average from $600.00 to $700.00 and that is before Terry work's his magic. I have even watched them sell for over $900.00 a couple of years ago.

Terry knows how to make them work well, and I have ridden his OHV Whizzer with the Bi-Matic system.

Have fun,

Do you know if Terry has any that he wants to part with. Actually Quenton, I will most likely be calling you very soon as I need your services. I need some machine work done on my wifes 05 Ne & was also hoping you had some cool heads left that you wanted to part with. Talk to ya soon, Dan

Back