Whizzer boardtracker project

motomoto

Local time
9:42 PM
I last worked on this about 25 years ago. The motor is new and never run. It needs a springer fork and a proper gas tank. The frame is 6061 aluminum.
I am asking $1500. kimreeg@gmail.com
20200708_114347.jpg
20200708_114400.jpg
20200708_114354.jpg
20200708_114412.jpg
20200708_114418.jpg
20200708_114423.jpg

This might seem like an insult But I just gotta point out a few things

The motor's been sitting for 25 yrs with no S/P in the hole and the Carbs wide open. (n)
Flywheel looks weathered. How do I know if the flywheel and the stator is not full of rust?
You don't have the gas tank, no exhaust pipe, no hand controls, no electrical parts or wiring. Your wheels are Probably junk too.
It has a WC-1 motor. They are famous for the valve seats coming loose only after 500 miles. It also has a Slip clutch (n)
The frame is aluminum, Not my choice for a M/B. No Thanks

It's only 1/3 of a bike. $350 is a better asking price, $100 for the motor and $250 for the frame
But there is a sucker born every minute :LOL: Put it on E bay and ask $1,500

Last edited:
No disrespect my friend,,, Who would buy a used bike that has had the rear wheel tubes cut and tigged weld'ed,,,

Just saying is all...

Don
I saw that too Don The top part of the rear frame is billet aluminum inserted into the rear frame tubes then welded. Looks strong enough there.

My 4X has an aluminum frame that is welded. It's a b**ch to bend or stretch. I used 4 ton porta power to stretch it about an 1/8" for the chain to clear. I forced out the frame about 3/4" and let it sit for a while and it just sprung back when I let off the juice, but it did give me enough clearance.

My 4X has an aluminum frame that is welded. It's a b*tch to bend or stretch. I used 4 ton porta power to stretch it about an 1/8" for the chain to clear. I forced out the frame about 3/4" and let it sit for a while and it just sprung back when I let off the juice, but it did give me enough clearance.
So whatcha think that 25 yr old frame is worth? He also welded on mounts for a Whizzer motor.

Last edited:
That's the thing, it's not a Whizzer frame, and any value of the bike is in the motor and accessories.

What accessories 🤣 and that motor is only worth $100
It is a Drooploop frame. But it's aluminum (n) I can buy a New Made in USA Sportsman Flyer Droploop steel frame for $350 (y)
With a Droploop Frame ya gotta go big and put a Honda 160 OHV

Back