Whizzer, continuing story

What about this?

I just ordered a carb, cam lifters, and an air cleaner from whizzercruzzer, and it was promptly delivered.
That harness, is for the 2014 Cruzzer, most of the plugs won't match the NE-5 and will have to be changed

Taiwan made slight changes to the harness on all the Whizzer models
WC-1, NE-5, NE-R, Ambassador & Cruzzer their all a little bit different, But pins and plugs can be changed to make it work

Paul used to sell adapters to match the different CDI's and stators Plugs, But they're not available any more

Taiwan made slight changes to the harness on all the Whizzer models
WC-1, NE-5, NE-R, Ambassador & Cruzzer their all a little bit different, But pins and plugs can be changed to make it work

Paul used to sell adapters to match the different CDI's and stators Plugs, But they're not available any more
I got all but the last 2 adapters from Paul. Don't forget about the SE motors.

Yeah I got one of each in my electrical parts box in the garage,

That CDI adapter was just because Taiwan said the 6 pin was better than the 5 pin , but it's not, it's just a different plug
It's still wired like the 5 pin. So just use the CDI that matches the harness plug

When it comes to matching stator plugs, I'll just change the pins & plugs instead of using an adapter

I just received a new, basic, wiring harness from Paul's dau. Maybe with the new CDI and that harness I can sort the problems out...in the new year...
Yep, I got a basic harness for trouble shooting only,
It'll let ya know if your electrical parts are good or bad and give ya an idea if there's a possible short in your full harness

Back