Whizzer engine.

Hi Kestrel Motors, Inc

PM or email me! Just don't want to do business on this post. I can help you find what you are looking for. I have one of the largest collection of Whizzer parts on the east coast. Both of Jay's trophy winning bikes started from here. In fact one of Jay's bikes is a very, very, very rare 1948 Schwinn WZ/S4 in original condition [only the motor was rebuilt, and with NOS parts]. Just like a trip back into time! If you ever want to see what an original 64 year old Whizzer would look like today, just look at his.

My collection of parts was mainly for my personal use and putting several Whizzers back on the road, however a few have managed to talk me out of a few things over the last year or so.

Attached are pictures of a portion of my collection, missing in this picture are the double Whizzer [two motors], the record setting Wheelie Whizzer [over 70 MPH, 41.3 MPH in 150 feet], and another 8 Whizzers, and 2 are no longer in my possesion.

Have fun,

Attachments

• Personal collection.jpg
    Personal collection.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 423
  • Ten in a row.jpg
    Ten in a row.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Jay,
Both bikes are beauties! To these eyes, that cream machine is just gorgeous and makes me wonder why something like this is no longer manufactured. Retro is IN and never really went out of style....sales of Mustangs, Camaros, Minis, Fiat 500's, Beetles and Vespas prove this point.
Joe Lin on his WC1 blog had a similar bike, though made with the modern NE motor.
Take Care,
Mike

The motor for sale in buy/sell/trade has a rebuilt crank, new rod bearings, new piston, rings, bearings, seals, electronic ignition, gaskets, rebuilt carburetor, 100% correct parts, etc..............Over $400.00 invested in the rebuild. In fact I would buy it an keep myself, but just out of space!

PM me for more details or other options, as this isn't the right place to discuss sales or prices.

Have fun,
Hi I am restoring an old whizzer around a 1948 with an h motor. I am looking to get gaskets, bearings rings, exhaust with manifold, electronic ignition, and coil. Is that something you have or can send me in the right direction to get. Thank you in advance

Much easier to discuss via phone, as there are many variables. Normally restore [rebuild] several hundred a year. Have lots of replacement parts, including gaskets, bearings, seals, etc.

Have fun,

Back