whizzer help

thanks
I don't want to call texas again. I checked with some other whizer owners and found out the same problem. When they talked to the company they wer told no body else evr had this problem. after all of us talked we found all of them were bad and the people at the company acted like it was not a bad part and wanted them to send parts back quickly to see them. My other whizzer friends had to buy special parts to make the motor work ok. Pleas help me. I dont know what PM is.

thanks for helping me.

george

Yeah, they always say that to me too. That's going to backfire on them real fast.

Yes, Quinton or Bill or Mike are good to talk to. I included Bill and Mike because they are very good, and I don't want to put Quenton on the spot.
Whizzer USA reads here every day!

Welcome to the board BTW.

Whoever you talk to, with their permission and your promise to keep his identity to yourself, you might consider posting your repair for the rest of us.

I hope Whizzer USA understands that as a Whizzer owner, I don't appreciate having to play children's games in order to get the best help possible with maintenance and repairs.

Hi Peter
I should have included Bill and Mike in my post also. They both have helped me. I feel bad for not saying this before. There are others here too that will go out of their way to help anyone that needs it. I'm glad that the Whizzer experts here are still willing to help. We need their expertise and really appreciate it too.

Jim

Hi Peter
I should have included Bill and Mike in my post also. They both have helped me. I feel bad for not saying this before. There are others here too that will go out of their way to help anyone that needs it. I'm glad that the Whizzer experts here are still willing to help. We need their expertise and really appreciate it too.

Jim

Exactly Jim.
Not too long ago, I posted about supporting the Dealers.

Bill and Mike have been great and each has his area of expertise. Quenton, because of his particular background is a great deal of help with some innovative solutions to common problems.

I certainly hope that Whizzer USA also understands that the Dealers are their bread and butter. Without them, they won't last long. Factual and proven answers to problems only improve Whizzers image.

Secrecy and high handed rules have brought down many otherwise, fine Company's. Look at the downward spiral of Husky Chainsaws.

Off my soap box:)

We are here to help

Hi Peter, thanks for your confidence. I really enjoy Motor Bicycles, and have helped many, with different types of engines, get their bikes running nicely.

I, and some others here, really enjoy what we are doing, and strive to see that others are able to enjoy the ride, on whatever machine they have chosen.

We are a small contingent, compared to the population, but we are an avid (Ravid?) bunch, and I feel that we have somehow silently agreed to help each others help ourselves.

We do have dissenters, and unbelievers, but the core, the largest part of the Motor Bicycling community has seemed to forge themselves into a strange unit of acceptance, and a sort of a "brotherhood" similar to other forms of Motorcycling.

In this end, accept what (and those) that you do not fully agree with, or maybe do not fully understand. Learn, grow, separate fiction from truth, and help other know the truth.

I'm not a philosopher, just an old mechanic (read old-style mechanic), and and pontificating here, just to express both my thanks, and my opinion of the bulk of our type.

Mike

I have a 2000 Whizzer I just bought with not enought power for hills in Duluth Mn. I am new to the forum so I have a lot of questions to get my bike running strong. What is a NE5 Kit? Where do I get one? How much are they? Can I install it myself? John

Hi John,
The NE kit contains all the parts needed to convert the earlier WC-1 motor. The WC-1 motor, if modified, to supply the power needed to climb hills, carry heavier weight, travel against strong winds, usually developes valve train issues in a very short time. So if you have a WC-1 motor, and need more power it would save you a lot of time and frustration to upgrade it with the NE kit. Sadly it is difficult to keep the NE kit in stock, in fact I am out of stock at the moment, but could put together a kit if needed. Once the kit is installed on the motor it will make it "bullet proof", and supply a little additional power in the process. The kit includes a restrictor plate [required], but I think several didn't bother to use it, and I suspect some of the bikes may have easily exceeded 30 MPH going up hills. The earlier WC-1 motor also used a different camshaft, so installing the later camshaft & mushroom lifters will also aid in climbing the nearest mountain, opps I mean hill.
The kit contains the NE cylinder [w/larger intake valve], 22 MM carburetor, NE head, head gasket, head bolt kit, cylinder gasket, compression cover gasket, spark plug, intake spacer, piston, rings, exhaust manifold, wrist pin, wrist pin clips, instructions [with pictures] compression cover w/breather tube, intake manifold studs & nuts, and misc. bolts & nuts. The only part not included in the kit is a breather for the larger carburetor.

PM me for prices or other [less expensive] options, cause I don't think I am allowed to quote prices [might be wrong].

Have fun,
Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
A North Carolina Corporation
Quenton

Back