whizzer help

Maybe he is having computer problems, is on vacation, or not around - if you post your question there are several other Whizzer afficianados that might be able to lend a hand. Just a friendly suggestion :)

Regards,

Matthew

thank you. my problem is i bought a blue whizzer that the woman said was 2005 modle. it is hard to start and won't go over 20. when i went to set the the valves at what the people in texas told me it was off. It ran better for 1 week but not as good as my other whizzer's. checking the valves again they were off. I looked inside the motor and the adjusters were smashed on the bottom. I looked inside a different motor in my brown whizzer and the adjusters were smashed to. Is this normal?

george

Quenton is a Whizzer engine guru. I am sure he will check in on this. When I upgraded my 2000 WC-1 to an NE5 the old lifters were like new on the top and bottom. I don't know why yours are like that.

Jim

Last edited:
Hi George, You found the right place for information. I think it would be best to discuss your lifters via a PM. Please PM me and I will help you sort out the valve train on your motors or call Whizzer USA for additional help.

Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
A North Carolina Corporation
Quenton "Lee" Guenther
252-475-0406
quincy163@yahoo.com

thanks
I don't want to call texas again. I checked with some other whizer owners and found out the same problem. When they talked to the company they wer told no body else evr had this problem. after all of us talked we found all of them were bad and the people at the company acted like it was not a bad part and wanted them to send parts back quickly to see them. My other whizzer friends had to buy special parts to make the motor work ok. Pleas help me. I dont know what PM is.

thanks for helping me.

george

PM is a private message. If you click on Quenton's name at the top of his post it will bring up a menu that will allow you to send him a private message via these forums - Quenton can respond to you in turn.

Regards,

Matthew

Hi George,
If you want you can call me. I have sold you parts before [turn signal kit, belt cover, etc] and will gladly help you get all your Whizzers working 100%. I saw in your post about a "brown" Whizzer, as far as I know they never made a "brown" model, could it be "maroon". Whizzer had several models painted maroon, but the later models were slightly darker, could this be the case?
I will be working in my shop all day [rebuilding Whizzer motors], so please call and I promise you the help you need.

Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
A North Carolina Corporation
Quenton "Lee" Guenther
252-475-0406 [cell]
quincy163@yahoo.com

Quintin is honest help. my blue whizer is runing good now. he said i was color blind and 1 of my whizers is purpel. i orderd more parts from him to fix my whizzers for good.
George

Hi George
Quenton is the man when it comes to Whizzer engines. He helped me all the way through my upgrade from WC-1 to NE. I now think I have too much engine for a bicycle but I'm not complaining. My last upgrade was to a 26mm carb. I Have all the power I need now. The hills around here are tough with the tall gearing these bikes have. I don't like going over 30mph anyway. I'm just too big for brakes. (too heavy) I am taking care of that too. I just ordered the rear drum brake wheel kit.
Have fun
Jim

Back