Whizzer look alike

Golddustpeak

Local time
10:11 AM
On my way to dinner tonight I thought I saw a second Whizzer in town.

As I got closer I saw an oval badge on the tank but I did not get close enough to see the red lettering beyond a K and three or four other letters on a light background.

Of course it was gone later..........

Any ideas??

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it look like this by chance?

Attachments

• cruzzer.jpg
    cruzzer.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 512
Nope.
It was black and chrome I thought it was mine until I saw an oval tank badge.

Did the Mfgr. build these under a lot of other names?

I'll try to cruse by and see if it shows up again....

The Whizzer factory did make the Cruzzer pictured. They set up a dealer network to sell off Whizzer over production. Why they made so many I don't know but the Cruzzer's hit the public in 2000. I don't know of any other names them may have used to get rid of the overstock but there may be others.

Jim

There is a vendor at my local flea market that sells a Chinese knock-off with a very small engine for $695. I did like the big front disc brake but the paint and finish were terrible.

I saw the bike was gone from his lot last Saturday so I assume it sold.

There is a vendor at my local flea market that sells a Chinese knock-off with a very small engine for $695. I did like the big front disc brake but the paint and finish were terrible.

I saw the bike was gone from his lot last Saturday so I assume it sold.
Rebel I would've liked to see a Picture ,and that Guys contact Info.. any Chance. U have those articals..Pic's and His contact info??

The guys' names are Zack Green (864-990-7756) and Gary Miles (864-354-2177). The bikes are now reduced to $500/ea. They get 5/6 at a time and sell quickly, yet I never see any on the local roads.

iA6C733E1-01E1-4D41-B57D-1FFF61660970.jpg

Back