Whizzer NE motor

Whizzer stopped supplying motor kits many months ago. Complete motors were available for a short time, but Whizzer has decided to also stop supplying the motors. According to their new price list a motor is listed but without the carburetor for $761.xx. One of my customers has a complete NE motor with very few miles on it, and only wants $500.00. If anyone is interested, contact me. I have several new motors in stock, but if I can't buy a replacement I won't sell the ones I have, so here is a chance to obtain one below the dealer cost of a new unit.

Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
A North Carolina Corporation
Quenton

Hey Quenton, I thought The Motor Kit was the History of the Whizzer Motor Bike Co. and Most Bikes are old Bicycles with there engine Kit,, evrything I read states this???

Hi Snake Bite,
You are correct, the vintage Whizzer company made hundreds of thousands of motor kits, and the new Whizzer company offered kits for a long time. Sadly the current company dropped the kit from the product line, but does list the motors in their latest price list. Hopefully they will once again offer the motors for resale, because I have requests to purchase the motors, often several times a week. As I stated, I have motors, but they were purchased for my own personal use, and I don't want to sell them unless I can replace them. Many have told me they are buying up the earlier WC-1 motor equiped Whizzers and installing the NE upgrade cylinder kit. Looks like the motors are in great demand because of the recent gas prices.

Have fun,
Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
Quenton

Quenton, thanks, I'm wondering what it would take to impress apon Whizzer that there blowing it, with the amount people that Just Now getting into building the Whizzer Movement??? It Seems if there's this much in demand,, they would reconsider, their dession.. Or are we to destroy a Whole whizzer Just to build a Wonderfull old Bicycle,, I have an Old 47 Hawthrone Complete that Looks as if it was always in storage, I bought it from a Guy who turned me on to the History of the Whizzer,and the New Co. yet He was Unaware they had stopped selling the Motor Kit... I guess My route is to destoy a Brand New Whizzer.................................................Snake Bite

Hi Snake bite,
I doubt that Whizzer will reconsider offering motor kits in the near future. And I agree it is a sin to destroy a new Whizzer to obtain the parts for a vintage or classic motorbike.
There appears to be several companies that are considering a kit to fill the void with a 4 stroke motor, and I am sure they will sell thousands of kits, and don't forget there were over 250,000 vintage Whizzer motors sold during the 40s, 50s & 60s. I have a fair amount of parts for the vintage motors, and in fact I have several rebuilt motors if needed. I will offer them [without carburetor] from $850.00 ["H" motor] to $1200.00 ["300" series]. The vintage motors don't require a wiring harness, CDI, or external coil to operate, and produce a lot more torque in the lower RPM range than the current motor available.

Have fun,
Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
Quenton

Back