Whizzer Service

Lisa helped me get my titling issue straightened out. Without her help my brother would not have been able to register his Whizzer. As far as parts go, I call Quenton, Bill, or Mike. These guys are great. If they don't have what I need then I call Whizzer direct. They always treat me well. I doesn't get any better than that.

Jim

Dealers and parts

Hi guys, I too carry parts and new bikes, I take trade-ins and provide full range of service to those who either cannot, or for some reason do not, do thier own work.

I also assist, wheather by phone or in person, owners who want to do thier own repairs.

There are many reasons to buy from your local (or even not so local) dealer including (in my case, and others?), that Whizzer USA does NOT have after 5pm central, and weekend service hours.

I don't see that new dealers would want to invest in parts, if they did not feel they would get a chance to sell them.

Support your local dealer, unless he is not worthy of your trust.

Mike, Whizzer in Sacramento, and surrounding parts.

Ok all you Whizzer gurus, here's a good question for you. There's a lot of us motoredbikers who would love to have a reliable analog speedometer. Do you think a Whizzer speedo could work on a regular bike front wheel? And are they reliable.

Whizzer Speedo

Hi Zevo, your answe is YES! The largest obstacle that you might encounter would be that the Whizzer drum, as well as the Worksman, have 2 little grooves for the 2 "fingers" that spin the sector of the drive gear assembly. just be sure that those fingers go between spokes or whatever.

I like the Whizzer speedo, and they are not expensive, with an MSRP of 45.45 and has a very nice odometer as well as being backlit.

Mike

Back